HISTORY

The RHCA was established in 1936 by developer A.E. Hanson and the Palos Verdes Corporation to develop the community and to carry out their vision of a private, gated community made up of little ranches and family homes.  Today, the Association's primary purpose is to maintain the roads and other common areas of the community, uphold the architectural standards of the community, operate the gates and assist the members of the Board, committees and members of the community in upholding and maintaining the community's charm and appeal.

FIND US ON SOCIAL
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest

Coming soon! 

CONTACT US

1 Portuguese Bend Road

Rolling Hills, California 90274

(310) 544-6222     info@RHCA.net

© 2021 Rolling Hills Community Association | Terms of Use