Architectural Committee Opening: Alternate Architect member
The RHCA is accepting letters of interest from Architects who are interested in serving as an alternate architect consultant on the RHCA Architectural Committee.
Serve on the Architectural Committee as an alternate voting member. Attend all meetings, participate in discussion and vote when an architect is recused or absent. Each member serves a term of 3 years. Compensation is $150 per meeting.
Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month from 4 to 6:30PM. Field trips are common and generally take place between 3PM and 4PM on the day of the meeting.
Criteria for Architect Member of Committee:
1. CA licensed architect.
2. Experience building new construction and/or major remodels in Rolling Hills and/or in similar communities.
3. Strong understanding of California ranch architecture.
Please submit the following by June 1, 2017:
1. Submit resume and letter of interest.
2. Submit referrals, samples of exemplary work (ideally ranch architecture in design) and project list.
3. Provide statement on what California ranch architecture means to you and the value of neighborhood compatibility.